We at Tanadi are poised to deliver our services to the satisfaction of our customers as we are here to
serve you the very best way we can. However, there may be circumstances where you feel that we have
fallen short of this. We are very much open to such complaints and take them seriously.
We encourage our customers to make such complaints known to us in order to help us serve them better.
We will endeavor to do our utmost to resolve complaints as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Filing a complaint
All forms of communication between us and you must be in English language, in understandable and
Your complaints must be accompanied with the following details
- Full Name
- Account/Wallet I.D
- Contacts – Phone number and email address
- Description of the claim/complaint, disclosing circumstances such as: date, time, transaction
number, actions taken during the incident.
- Any attachments to support your claim/complaint such as: screenshots, correspondence with
support (if any), received confirmation emails with regards to transactions (if any) etc.
Delievery of a complaint
All Complaints must be delivered by email to email@example.com and/or by registered mail to:
Tanadi Digital Cooperative Limited
Suite 521, The Kings Plaza, Opposite NAF Conference center, Ahmadu Bello way, Kado, FCT, Abuja,
Review of complaint
After the submission of the complaint, our Customer support representative will acknowledge your
submission and the investigation process starts immediately.
Tanadi will inform the Complainant of the outcome of the investigation, together with any proposed
remedial action. The action taken may include among other a simple but sincere apology (if no
monetary damage was caused), fixing the cause of the problem and offering the Client a compensatory
reward, or any combination of the above. Tanadi would also provide justification and detail the
reasoning behind any rejected Complaint.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy (the Acceptable Use Policy) sets out the terms between you and us under
which you may access our website www.tanadi.co.
Please read this Acceptable Use Policy carefully before you start to use our Site, as this policy will
apply to your use of the Site.
applicable laws and regulations that govern the Site and the services and/or products offered by Tanadi
Digital Cooperative Limited and/or any group company on the Site which you may avail of (the Services).
Use of the Site includes accessing, browsing or registering to use the Site. By using the Site, you
accept the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site or its Services for
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- are unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- have the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- relate to sale of sexually oriented material or services that are of an offensive nature
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional
material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or certain multi-level marketing
- relate to stolen goods, narcotics and drug paraphernalia, Cigarettes, steroids, Controlled
substances and other products that pose a threat to consumer safety.
- relate to the sale of firearms, ammunitions and other firearm accessories that may be prohibited
- promote racial intolerance, hate and violence
- allow for financial gains from a crime
- support Ponzi schemes and other such schemes that promise quick profits and substantial wealth.
- relate to corruption and bribery
- relate to Lottery contracts and annuities.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the
provisions of this acceptable use policy and/or our Terms;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy
through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as
we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of this Acceptable
Use Policy and the Terms, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including,
but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The
responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to
check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding
on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by
provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
about you when you use or connect with our sites, mobile application software (App) or any of the
Services accessible through the App (Services).
Personal Data we may collect from you
We may gather data about you when you visit our Sites or utilize our Services, including the
Information you provide for account opening (Personal identification information)
This may include:
- Full name (including middle name if applicable)
- Mobile Phone number
- Email address
- Transaction Pin
- Date of Birth
- Identification Information for Verification (ID card)
When you visit our website or make use of our mobile application on your device, Tanadi may collect
and store sign on data from the device you use to enroll or to access your account that may uniquely
identify the device. This may include:
- Type of mobile device you use, unique identifiers (for example, your Device’s IMEI or serial
number), information about the SIM card used by the Device, mobile network information, your
Device’s operating system, the type of browser you use, or your Device’s location and time zone
setting (Device Information);
- information stored on your Device, including call logs, SMS logs, photos, videos or other
digital content (Content Information);
- data from your use of any other third-party application on the Device or the Service Sites; and
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Our Service Sites; including,
but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (Log
When you send or receive money to or from family and friends, we may collect data on:
- Description of the transaction and amount (Sent or Received)
- Details of receiving client, Phone number, email address, account information.
It may be easier for us to help you transact with your friends and contacts if you choose to
connect your contact list information with your Account. If you choose to connect your contact list
information on your device with your Account and/or establish an account connection between a social
media platform and your Account, we will collect and use your contact list or friend list
information to improve your experience when you use the Services.
Information during correspondence
We may collect additional information from or about you when you communicate with us, contact our
customer support teams or respond to a survey.
Information about you from third-party sources
Because of the type of the Services we provide, we are required to work with a number of third
parties (including Mobile Network Providers, Payment Processors) and we may receive information
about you from them.
How we obtain these data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when
- Open an account with Tanadi by registering via our website, on our mobile application or by
dialing our unique USSD code.
- Voluntarily give permission to our mobile application to access your device information or use
our website via your browser’s cookies.
- From cookies. We may use mobile tracking technologies and/or Website cookies to distinguish you
from other users of the App, App Site, or Services Sites and to gather information about your
computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our Website.
- Send email to us or contact our support team
Tanadi may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Mobile Network Providers (Airtel, Etisalat or MTN)
- Payment Processors (Paystack)
- How do we use these Data?
We may process your information for the following reasons:
- Personal Information can be used by Tanadi to mainly
- Verify your identity and authenticate your access to an Account;
- To initiate a send or receive money request
- To perform creditworthiness
- Communicate with you about your Account, the Website, App or the Services; send email
notifications which are of a promotional or general information nature, such as updates etc.
- Create an account connection between your Account and a third-party account or platform;
- To manage risk and comply with all applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to
anti-money laundering obligations to help deter/prevent/detect fraudulent activities.
- To market to you about special offers on services we think you might like.
Do we share Personal Data?
If you agree, we may share your Personal Data or other information about you with for the following
With our partner financial institutions:We may share Personal Data with Taj Bank Limited or
any other financial institution that we have partnered with to jointly create and offer a product.
With other companies that provide services to us: We may share information about you and
your Account with third-party service providers involved in processing your transactions. The
information might include:
- Personal Data and Account Information necessary to facilitate the transaction
Please note that our service provider – not Tanadi Digital Cooperative Limited – collects and
processes your credit card information. This payment processor adheres to the standards set by
PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensures the secure
can be viewed at https://paystack.com/terms
How do we protect your Personal Data?
We implement and maintain appropriate safeguards to protect personal data, taking into account in
particular the risks to you, presented by unauthorised or unlawful processing or accidental loss,
destruction of, or damage to their personal data.
Safeguarding will include the use of encryption and pseudonymisation where appropriate. It also
includes protecting the confidentiality (i.e. that only those who need to know and are authorised to
use personal data have access to it), integrity and availability of the personal data. we regularly
evaluate and test the effectiveness of those safeguards to ensure the security of our processing of
When you visit our Websites, use our Services, or visit a third-party website for which we provide
technologies (collectively, “Cookies”) to recognize you as a User and to customize your online
experiences, the Services you use, and other online content and advertising; measure the
effectiveness of promotions and perform analytics; and to mitigate risk, prevent potential fraud,
and promote trust and safety across our Websites and Services. Certain aspects and features of our
decline Cookies, your use of the Websites and Services may be limited or not possible.
Do Not Track (DNT) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences
regarding tracking by advertisers and other third-parties. We do not respond to DNT signals.
What are your data protection rights?
Tanadi would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every
user of our Services is entitled to the following:
The right to access –You have the right to request Tanadi
copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
The right to rectification – You have the right to request
that Tanadi correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request
Tanadi to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that
Tanadi erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing> – You have the right to
request that Tanadi restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing– You have the right to
object to Tanadi processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability– You have the right to request
that Tanadi transfer data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
published effective date.
If the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 days prior notice
by posting notice of the change on the “Policy Update” page of our website. We also may notify Users
of the change using email or other means.
How to contact us?
hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to
Email us at:
the Terms and Conditions and apply to the entire content of the Website whose homepage is located at
www.tanadi.co , for the mobile application software, the data supplied with the
software and the associated Services (the “App”) and to any correspondence by email between you (the
“client” or “User” or “Borrower”) and us (the “Company”). By using our website, you represent that you
you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, do not access or use the Website.
These Terms and Conditions are issued by Tanadi Digital Cooperative Limited whose main business is the
provision of financial services closely related to the issuance of interest free Personal and SME loans,
savings and Ethical Investment. A full description of the Service rendered is spelt out in the Key
Information document which is accessible via Tanadi’s website.
- Tanadi Digital Cooperative Ltd (we, our and us) operates the website.
- Our registered address is Suite 521, The Kings Plaza, Opposite NAF Conference center, Ahmadu
Bello way, Kado, FCT, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Our contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional documents governing your use of our Website.
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We respect and are committed to protecting your
it, how we use it, where we may pass it on to any third parties, in what circumstances and for
what reasons, and any other relevant information relating to our use and/or processing of your
information and your rights in relation to your information.
documentation referred to in any of these documents from time to time.
other documentation referred to in them by posting a notice on the website and/or by posting an
effective date stated at the beginning of them.
agreement, you agree to be bound by those updated versions. You also acknowledge that by
that the practices set out in those updated policies will apply to our handling of your
access our website in order to ensure that you are aware of the terms that apply to you at that
last amended is set out at the top of that document and is referred to as that document’s
Accessibility of our website
- We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
- the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical
- your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or the website will be
accessible or optimized on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
- We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including
for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the
website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of.
Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period of
time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
- Our website is provided for users in the Nigeria. Although it may be possible to access the
website from other countries, we make no representation that our website is compliant with any
legal requirements enforced in any jurisdiction other than the Nigeria, or that the content
available on the website will be appropriate for users in other countries or states.
The services offered by Tanadi can only be utilized by persons who are:
- Citizens of Nigeria or legal Nigerian residents.
- At least 18 years of age. Any access to or use of Tanadi by anyone under 18 is unauthorized,
- Opening an Account
In order to access certain features of Tanadi, you must register to create an
account. A User is only allowed to open and operate one account with Tanadi Digital Cooperative
- Opening account with an unverified status allows you to send electronic money (e-money),
receive e-money, and/or withdraw money with certain limits. By going through the electronic
form of the Tanadi website(s), you immediately obtain unverified status. To upgrade to
verified status and increase your limit you must provide a scanned color copy of your
government-issued photo ID such as National I.D, driver’s license and/or Work I.D that
confirms the details you provided during the account opening;
- You agree that the information you provide to us on account registration through our website
or mobile applications will be true, accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- All account information is provided for use of the named account holder only, and not for
any other person. For security reasons, we ask you to not share any of your registration
details (User name, Password, etc.) with any third party. You are responsible for any
consequences of unauthorized access to your account.
- By creating an account, you automatically sign up for various types of alerts via e-mail and
mobile notification. You may unsubscribe from marketing-oriented emails at any time.
- Closing of your Account (Termination of the Agreement)
The period of this Agreement will extend from the day you open an Account with Tanadi to the day
you either decide to close the Account, or Tanadi decides to close your account and terminate
the Agreement for any one of the reasons stated in Section 7 below.
- You can close your account by sending an email to email@example.com requesting the withdrawal
of any available balances and the closing of the account. Your balance in the account, if any,
should be fully withdrawn/redeemed at the time of the account closing and the Agreement should
- Your Account cannot be closed if you have an outstanding payment for a loan to make.
- An Account cannot be closed if it is being investigated by Tanadi for fraud or other reasons
that require such action. Tanadi has the right to hold the balance in your account, in order
to protect itself or any third party against any potential liabilities of any nature.
- E-money in your e-wallet is valid until the time of redemption and will not be subject to
any limitation. Despite the validity of the e-money in your account, if your account remains
dormant (inactive) for a period of 36 months, Tanadi has the right to close the account or
charge maintenance fees. All accounts with zero balance will be closed in which you will be
notified that your account is closed and that the Agreement has been terminated.
- Without prejudice to Tanadi’s rights under clause 5.3.4, Tanadi may at its sole discretion
suspend or close your Account:
- If your Account or agreement with a Mobile Network Operator is terminated for whatever
reason, accounts operating via such Mobile Network Operators will be terminated.
- If Tanadi is required or requested to comply with an order or instruction of or a
recommendation from the government, court, regulator or other competent authority;
- If Tanadi reasonably suspects or believes that you are in breach of these Terms and
Conditions (including non-payment of any Loan amount due from you where applicable) which
you fail to remedy (if remediable) within 14 days after the service of notice by email,
SMS or other electronic means requiring you to do so;
- If Tanadi decides to suspend or cease the provision of the Services for commercial
reasons or for any other reason as it may determine in its absolute discretion;
Using our Services
Tanadi offers zero interest soft loans to users (individuals and SMEs), automated savings and
investment service, allows sending and receiving of payments to and from other users, all within the
Cooperative and also withdraw/redeem e-money from Tanadi wallet to bank accounts.
To send e-money to another Tanadi user, log into your account and select the relevant button
(“Send Money”, “Pay”, or any other word or phrase) and complete all the required information
- When sending e-money to another user, you are requesting an electronic transfer from your
e-wallet account to that of the user’s.
- A periodic sending limit may be imposed on your Account either by requirement of the anti-money
laundering laws and regulations, or at our reasonable discretion (for example, without limitation,
to limit fraud or credit risk)
- Transactions will only be executed when there is available balance in your Tanadi wallet. To
ensure that there is available balance, you need to review your account balance and if necessary,
top up your account via bank or our provided payment gateways using bank cards. You may select the
funding source of your preference.
- Your Transaction History and Balance details can be accessed by logging into your account,
Tanadi will refrain from sending you periodic statements by either physical or electronic mail.
With this you acknowledge and agree to review your transactions through your Account and the
relevant transaction history section. If for any reason (such as restricted access) it is
impossible to access your transaction history, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only Tanadi account holders can remit funds (e-money) to your e-wallet.
- A periodic receipt limit may be imposed on your Account either by requirement of the anti-money
laundering laws and regulations, or at our reasonable discretion (for example, without limitation,
to limit fraud or credit risk).
- Tanadi is entitled to review all payment transactions and will do so in cases it deems to be of
higher than normal risk. Such reviews will occur when Tanadi has a reasonable suspicion that the
payment transaction may involve a restricted or prohibited activity, or any other reason that may
be determined by Tanadi from time to time.
- Invalidation of a transaction by means of reversal or cancelation, or suspension of a
transaction does not release you from any liability towards Tanadi and you will remain liable for
any amount due to Tanadi plus any Fees that relate to the payments.
- Tanadi is not responsible to determine any applicable taxes relating to your transaction, nor is
it responsible to collect, report and emit any taxes arising from any transaction. You agree that
it is your sole responsibility to determine the applicable taxes relating to a transaction and
further to collect, report and remit tax balances arising from any transaction to the relevant tax
Tanadi has listed a number of activities that are restricted or prohibited as they
relate to the use of the Tanadi Services, the terms of this agreement, the applicable laws,
regulations, directives and decrees that may be issued from time to time by the Company. Such
- Violating any law, regulation, directive, statute or contract in relation to the Service
received, including without limitation, money laundering laws and regulations, consumer and
personal data protection, the Electronic Money Institution Law and its directives;
- Using the Account for unauthorized purposes or where Tanadi detects any abuse/misuse, breach of
content, fraud or attempted fraud relating to your use of the Services;
- Providing inaccurate, disingenuous, or entirely false (deliberately) information without
- Refusing to provide confirmation of your identity and verification of your details when
requested upon, in order for Tanadi to perform an investigation when needed.
- Intentionally or unintentionally facilitate any malicious computer programming routines that may
cause damage, harmfully interfere with, clandestinely capture or steal any system, data or
- Using any device and/or software that intentionally or unintentionally interferes with the
proper operation of our platform and website;
Tanadi charges the following fees:
- Admin Fee: Tanadi charges you admin fee when you decide to invest in any of the ‘investment
pots’ it opens for investing either with Taj Bank or Lotus Capital.
- Account maintenance Fee: Tanadi charges you monthly from your available balance for account
- When withdrawing via an agent, commission will be paid to the agent from your account upon
completion of the transaction
Default on Loan
An event of default (Event of Default) occurs when:
- You fail to pay any sum payable under a Loan in accordance with a scheduled repayment
- Any representation/information, warranty or assurance made or given by the Borrower in
connection with the application for Loan or any information or documentation supplied by the
Borrower is incorrect, inaccurate or misleading
- The Borrower does anything which may prejudice Tanadi’s rights under this Agreement.
- You use or attempt to use the App or the Services for an unauthorized purpose; or
- The Borrower is declared bankrupt, insolvent or unable to pay his debts as they fall due under
the laws of Nigeria.
At any time after an Event of Default has occurred which is continuing, Tanadi may,
without prejudice to any other right or remedy granted to it under any law;
- Terminate this Agreement in accordance with the clause
Exclusion of Liability
- Tanadi shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by you should the Services be interfered
with or be unavailable by reason of the failure of any of your Equipment, or any other
circumstances whatsoever not within Tanadi’s control including , without limitation, Force Majeure
or error, interruption, delay or non- availability of the System, terrorist or any enemy action,
loss of power, adverse weather or atmospheric conditions, and failure of any public or private
- You acknowledge that the App has not been developed to meet your individual requirements, and
that it is therefore your responsibility to ensure that the facilities and functions of the App as
described meet your requirements.
- We only provide the Services on the App for domestic, private use, and small and medium business
financing needs, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business,
business interruption, or loss of business opportunity as a result of your unauthorized use of the
- Tanadi will not be liable for any losses or damage suffered by you as a result of or in
- 4.1 Any defect or fault in the App or any Service resulting from you having altered or
modified the App;
- 4.2 Any defect or fault in the App resulting from you having used the App in breach of the
Terms and Conditions of this Agreement;
- 4.3 Your breach of any of the Prohibited activities;
- 4.4 Unavailability of sufficient funds in your Value Storage Account;
- 4.5 Failure, malfunction, interruption or unavailability of the System, your Equipment, the
Network or the Electronic Payment System; the money in your Account being subject to legal
process or other encumbrance restricting payments or transfers thereof; your failure to give
proper or complete instructions for payments or transfers relating to your Account;
- 4.6 Any fraudulent or illegal use of the Services, the System and/or your Equipment; or
- 4.7 Your failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions and any document or information
provided by Tanadi concerning the use of the System and the Services.
- If for any reason other than a reason mentioned in clauses 10.1 - 10.4, the Services are
interfered with or unavailable, Tanadi’s sole liability under this Agreement in respect thereof
shall be to re-establish the Services as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Save as provided in clause 10.5, Tanadi shall not be liable to you for any interference with or
unavailability of the Services, howsoever caused.
- Under no circumstances shall Tanadi be liable to you for any loss of profit or anticipated
savings or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of whatever kind, howsoever caused,
arising out of or in connection with the Services even where the possibility of such loss or
damage is notified to Tanadi.
- All warranties and obligations implied by law are hereby excluded to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
- In consideration of Tanadi complying with your instructions or Requests in relation to your
Account, you undertake to indemnify Tanadi and hold it harmless against any loss, charge, damage,
expense, fee or claim which Tanadi suffers or incurs or sustains thereby and you absolve Tanadi
from all liability for loss or damage which you may sustain from Tanadi acting on your
instructions or Requests or in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The indemnity in clause 1.1 shall also cover the following:
All demands, claims, actions, losses and damages of whatever nature which may be brought
against Tanadi or which it may suffer or incur arising from its acting or not acting on any
Request or arising from the malfunction or failure or unavailability of any hardware,
software, or equipment, the loss or destruction of any data, power failures, corruption of
storage media, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, sabotage, terrorism, any other
event beyond Tanadi’s control, interruption or distortion of communication links or arising
from reliance on any person or any incorrect, illegible, incomplete or inaccurate information
or data contained in any Request received by Tanadi.
- Any loss or damage that may arise from your use, misuse, abuse or possession of any
third-party software, including without limitation, any operating system, browser software or
any other software packages or programs.
- Any unauthorized access to your Account or any breach of security or any destruction or
accessing of your data or any destruction or theft of or damage to any of your Equipment.
- Any loss or damage occasioned by the failure by you to adhere to these Terms and Conditions
and/or by supplying of incorrect information or loss or damage occasioned by the failure or
unavailability of third party facilities or systems or the inability of a third party to
process a transaction or any loss which may be incurred by Tanadi as a consequence of any
breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any damages and costs payable to Tanadi in respect of any claims against Tanadi for
recompense for loss where the particular circumstance is within your control.
Disputes with Tanadi
If a dispute arises between you and Tanadi, our goal is to learn about and address your concerns
and, if we are unable to do so to your satisfaction, to provide you with a neutral and
cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Disputes between you and Tanadi regarding our
Services may be reported to Customer Service online via the "Email Us" link on the "Contact Us" page
at any time, or by calling the Customer Service telephone number located on the Tanadi website(s)
and by logging into your Account.